Sunday, August 12, 2012

God is not at all limited in the ways He can speak to us. He uses so many things. He is a very creative God, and He likes to be highly creative in the various things He uses to communicate with us.  Sometimes He uses repetition in our lives and finally it dawns on us that He is telling us something. Sometimes He uses other people - friends, family and even strangers - to give us a divine message. And sometimes, he uses things like songs, books, television or movies. It is easy to overlook many of the ways that God is speaking to us if we are not looking for them. This blog will be a way for me to document the ways God is speaking to me and encouraging me to share my discoveries with others. I pray that you will hear God's voice speaking to you as you read the words on my pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment